- From the PEARS homepage, hover the cursor over the Track menu and click on Quarterly Efforts:
- The Quarterly Efforts list displays. Select a record to edit.
- The details of the quarterly effort reported display. Click Multi-State & Integrated.
The Multi-State & Integrated page displays.
- Indicate whether you spent time on multi-state programming during the quarter.
- If Yes is selected, enter the Project Name, Project Description, and Percent of Time.
- Indicate whether you spent time on integrated programming during the quarter.
- If Yes is selected, enter the Project Name, Project Description, and Percent of Effort.
- Click Save and continue to save the page and move to the next section, or click Save to save the current changes and view the record details.
✓ TIP: Before reporting Contacts in a Quarterly Effort record, you may want to create Program Activities and Direct Contacts records to report your work from the applicable quarter. In the Quarterly Effort record, you can auto-calculate contacts, based on the demographics reported in Program Activities and Direct Contacts.
✓ TIP: By default, your Quarterly Efforts list shows records that you have created in the current reporting year. Click the Filter button to filter for other records.
NOTE: For more information or clarification on multi-state & integrated activities, please contact an administrator within your organization.
GLOSSARY: Multi-state programming is any effort in which you worked with an agricultural experiment station, the Agricultural Research Service, or a college or university from another state to solve problems that concern more than one state.
✓ TIP: The Percent of Time must be between 0 and 100.
GLOSSARY: Integrated programming is programming that is integrated with institutional research. It would include any research effort or partnership with the state’s Agricultural Research service, agricultural experiment stations within the state, or agricultural departments on campus. This may also include research work that seeks to develop and improve the welfare of consumers.
✓ TIP: The "percentage of effort..." must be between 0 and 100.