To Create a Professional Development Plan
- Navigate to the Professional Development section by clicking the link under Plan (Plan / Professional Development / My Plans). You will begin on the "My Plans" tab. For more information on navigating the new Professional Development module look here.
- Click on the button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select a reporting period, program area, and core competency.
- The "Events" section will be grayed out unless you have events selected for the chosen reporting period. If you have events, they will automatically be attached and listed in the events field. To remove any of these attached events, simply click to the left of the event name. To add an event that has accidentally been removed, simply click on the blank space in the "Events" field and select the event you wish to add. It should now appear in the event field.
- Click to create the plan.
- You can only create one Professional Development Plan per reporting period
- This years Performance review requires a professional development plan for the next year.