PEARS includes a formatted report of the EARS data, used for federal reporting. This report is primarily used by SNAP-Ed users.
To Access the EARS Report
- Navigate to the EARS report under the "Analyze" menu (Analyze / EARS Data).
- Choose the Reporting Period you want to gather data for.
- In the “Extension units” box, start typing the extension unit you wish to run the report for. Click on it or press “Enter” to select the unit.
- Specify the date range by changing the "Start date" and "End date" to the appropriate dates. Note that you cannot choose dates in the future.
- Click .
- A new tab or window will open with the EARS Report. You may print, save, or copy and paste from this page.