To maximize the effectiveness of your PSE work it is important that organizational policy changes and environmental supports be made in conjunction with the PSE site activities. This helps ensure that the changes you make at the site are going to be sustainable over time. The "Strategy" section is where you will record all the ways that SNAP-Ed funds or people have contributed to PSE efforts at this site or organization.
- Begin by choosing the activities implemented to support this PSE site work.
- Next, decide what level of involvement SNAP-Ed funds or people had in each of the following activities:
- If the options for funding and support provided do not cover all the ways PSE efforts were assisted you may use the text box underneath to elaborate on the aid you received.
- If youths (anyone under the age of 18) contributed to these PSE changes you can report it under Involvement. Be sure to include the number of youths involved if they were part of your PSE efforts.
- Click to finalize the entry or to navigate to the "Changes Adopted" section.
Please specify any other ways not listed above that SNAP-Ed funds or people are contributing to PSE efforts at this site or organization: If there are additional ways SNAP-Ed funds or people have contributed to PSE work at the site or location (that are not listed on the Strategy page) leave comments to specify what those were (this is optional).