- Begin by indicating whether or not you conducted a formative, process or outcome evaluation to measure the impact of this social marketing campaign. If you did not you may select "No" and move on to mark the campaign as complete.
- If you chose "Yes" to the first question you will see a series of form fields appear for you to fill out.
- The first field you will need to complete is the type of assessment you conducted. If the type you used is not in the list you may select "Other" and indicate the assessment you used in the text box underneath the "Types of Assessment" box.
- You will next need to indicate the methods of assessment used. If you used more than one method you may select all that apply. If you used a method not listed here choose "Other" and a box will be provided for you to enter the data.
- The next section will be used to measure how many people can remember your message by recalling specific messages from the campaign. In this section, you can report the number evaluated (to the best of your knowledge) and give some background on the demographics of that group.
- Finally, at the bottom of the page, you will have the option to add additional comments about the methodology or results.
- Once you have finished adding your data you may click to move on and mark the campaign as complete or you may click to save your progress.
Phone: (785) 789-3199
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Time