- Go to the Intervention Channels and Reach page by clicking “Save and continue” on the General Information page or clicking the blue hyperlink for “Intervention Channels and Reach” in the progress bar.
- Click “Add Intervention Channel” in the upper right corner of the page.
- Choose the intervention channel for your activity, the site where the activity occurred, the estimated number of unique individuals reached, the estimated number of new individuals reached, and the source of reach data. Click “Save” to add your intervention channel.
- You can repeat this process for any additional channels that need to be added to this indirect activity.
- Click “Save and continue” to move on to the Mark as Complete section or “Save” to go back to the detail page for your indirect activity.
The Actions column on the right side of the Intervention Channels table will allow you edit or delete any intervention channels you have added. Simply click “Edit button” to edit the intervention channel or “Delete button” to delete the intervention channel from your indirect activity.
Unique vs. New Individuals:
Unique individuals: This is the unduplicated number of individuals who were exposed to the indirect activity, regardless of their exposure to any other related interventions.
New individuals: This is the unduplicated number of individuals who were exposed to the indirect activity and have not been exposed to a related PSE intervention, program activity, or social marketing campaign.