- A survey must first be created for you to add questions. If you are returning to a survey to add questions, go to the ‘Questions’ section of your survey by clicking on ‘Questions’ in the progress bar. Alternatively, if you saved and continued, move on to step 2.
- Click on the blue ‘Add a Question’ text.
- Search for different questions or headings from the library by typing keywords into the “search questions library” text field. Use the ‘type’, ‘response type’, ‘indicator’ and ‘metric’ fields to narrow your search.
- After finding the question you want to use, click the green ‘+’ to add the question to your survey.
- To add additional questions click the ‘Add Question’ button next to the ‘Save’ button, located after the last question added to your survey.
- Contact Form
Phone: (785) 532-5138
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Time