- Go to the ‘Questions’ section of your survey by opening the survey and clicking on ‘Questions’ text in the progress bar.
- Click the ‘Add a Question’ button next to the ‘Save’ button located after the last question added to your survey.
- Click the blue ‘Custom Question’ in the bottom right corner of the questions pop up.
- In the ‘Type’ field, you will need to specify whether you are adding a question or a heading.
- If you are creating a question (rather than a heading), you will need to select the ‘response type’ for the question you are adding.
- If the question you are adding has a correct answer, check the ‘Is Gradable’ box under the ‘Response Type’ field.
- Add the text for your question or heading within the ‘Text’ field. If you are creating a survey to be used as a pre and a post, where the questions will need to be worded differently (“prior to the class” vs. “after the class”), add the second version of the question within the ‘Text2’field.
- When you are finished creating your question or heading click the green ‘Submit’ to add it to your survey.
- To add additional questions click the ‘Add Question’ button next to the ‘Save’ button, located after the last question added to your survey.
- Be sure to save your changes. To save the page and move on to the next section, click the ‘Save and Continue’ button at the bottom of the screen. If you want to save your work and come back to it later click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the screen.
Phone: (785) 532-5138
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Time