- Go to the Surveys module located in the Plan menu (https://pears.oeie.org/plan/surveys/).
- Click the green ‘+Add’ button, located on the top of the page on the right-hand side, to create a new survey.
- Give your survey a title.
- Under 'Purpose' choose Performance Review to use this assessment for performance reviews.
- Choose the type of assessment you are creating (user review, supervisor review, board member review). Choose any types that will apply to this survey.
- Optionally, you may add a description and copyright notice.
- If you have a Word or PDF version of the survey formatted in the way you’d prefer the survey be administered, you can attach that “print version” of your survey by clicking on ‘Browse…’. Choose the file where the print version is located and click ‘Open’. (Note: Only one print version may be uploaded for each survey.) If you choose not to attach a separate “print version” of your survey PEARS will generate the print version based on the formatting specified during survey creation.
- Add instructions for your survey by dragging and dropping files into the grey box or clicking ‘Select’ and choosing all relevant files.
- Click ‘Save and Continue’ to begin adding questions to your survey, or click ‘Save’ to save your progress.
- Follow the steps outlined in the general Surveys documentation to finish adding an assessment for Performance Reviews. Below you will find links to a list of relevant articles:
Phone: (785) 532-5138
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Time