To Complete Your Self-Assessment
- Follow the link in your email or go to Track / Performance Reviews.
- Click on the available performance review for the current reporting period. Your name will be a clickable link.
- To start your review click the button.
- Begin by adding any relevant supporting data to your review by selecting the records you want to attach in the drop-down fields. If you don't have any options available for a certain module you'll need to create the associated record. For instance, if the review asks you to include an Impact Statement for this reporting period you will need to finish an Impact Statement before you can submit your Performance Review.
- To add file attachments drag and drop any relevant files to the file attachments section or choose the attachments you want to include by clicking the blue 'Select' link.
- Click to save your work and move on to your self-assessment or to save your work and come back to it later.
- Fill out the self-assessment as you would any other survey in PEARS. Click to save your work and move on to mark your self-assessment complete or to save your work and come back to it later.
- When you have added all relevant data and finished your self-assessment the 'Mark as Complete' section will be accessible. Note: You will not be able to access the 'Mark as Complete' section or submit your review without filling out all required fields and attaching all required records. When you are ready to submit your review click to submit your review. Once you have submitted your review you will not be able to make any additional edits. To change your review back to incomplete status and make additional edits you will need to contact your supervisor and ask them to unsubmit the review.