To Enter a Performance Review as a Supervisor
- Follow the link in the email you receive letting you know your agent has submitted their review or go to Review / Performance Reviews.
- Click on the name of the agent you want to submit a performance review for.
- This takes you to the performance review summary for the agent. From the overview page you can click on the links for any supporting data or file attachments, Un-submit the agent's review by clicking the un-submit button, download the printable review template for board member assessments, or view the links to board member reviews.
- If you want to enter a review for a board member (if the board member filled out a paper copy) you can access their reviews by finding the board member's name and using the Unique Review Link to access their review.
- When you're ready to begin your supervisor review click the green 'Begin Review' button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you have reviewed all relevant supporting data, the agent's self-assessment, and the board member assessment summary click 'Save and continue' or 'Save' to confirm you have reviewed the relevant records.
- After clicking 'Save and continue' you will be taken to the Supervisor Assessment. Fill out all fields as you would when entering survey response data in Program Activities. Click 'Save and Continue' to move on to the 'Print' section of the review or 'Save' to save your work to continue later.
- The 'Print' page will allow you to print the review off with an area for signatures so the review can be filed. The print button is located above the progress bar on the top right side of the page. Once you have printed off the review you can indicate that you printed it in the field at the top of the page. Once you mark 'Yes' you will be able click 'Save and continue' to move on to the 'Mark as Complete' section.
- To mark the review as complete click 'Mark as Complete'. This will let administrators know that the review process is complete. You will have the ability to mark the review incomplete and make edits until the deadline.