- From the PEARS dashboard, hover the cursor over the gear icon.
The Administration and OEIE Tools Menus display:
- Select Manage Reporting Periods.
A list of all Reporting Periods for your organization displays:
Note: SNAP-Ed only organizations will only see a list of Reporting Periods for SNAP-Ed.
- Find the Reporting Period that you would like to edit.
Tip: Use the Filter button to search by details associated with a Reporting Period (Program Type, Year, Program Area, etc.)
- Click on the Name of the Reporting Period.
Example: SNAP-Ed 2020 (October 1, 2019 - September 30, 2020)
The Reporting Period details display:
- Click the Edit button.
The Update Reporting Period page displays:
- Update the Open Date, Close Date, Open Time, and Close Time.
Note: Fields marked with a red asterisk are required.
- Click the Save button.
For a video of how to manage reporting periods, watch below: