To Mark a Record as “Verified”
- Navigate to the records you would like to verify.
For example, navigate to Program Activities by hovering over the Track menu and selecting Program Activities.
- A list of Program Activities displays.
Click the name of the records you would like to clean/verify.
- The Program Activity details display. Once you have completed checking and/or cleaning data, click . The record is now verified.
Note: Records can only be marked as “verified” after they have been marked as Complete. To mark a record as complete, go to the Progress panel and click the “Mark as complete” link.
Then, on the “Mark as complete” page, click the button: .The record is now marked as complete and is able to be marked as verified.
To Mark a Record as “Unverified”
- Navigate to the record you would like to edit, following steps 1-2 above.
- For records that have already been marked as “verified,” the button will appear.
- Click . The record is no longer “verified.”
Note: By default, all records are “unverified.” If any user makes changes to verified data, the record automatically returns to be “unverified.” You can mark the record as verified again by clicking .